Monday, June 21, 2010

Would you automatically assume a guy was gay if he wore eyeshadow?

Well, I wouldn't assume it. But I want to wear eyeshadow and eyeliner. What do all of you think?Would you automatically assume a guy was gay if he wore eyeshadow?
I wouldn't assume that he's gay.





But he would certainly look it.Would you automatically assume a guy was gay if he wore eyeshadow?
i say go for it. dont bother about wht other people or society in general think of your actions. i bet youd look good with shadow and/or liner on. im a guy and i occassionally wear makeup and i think i look good, my girlfriend says i look good, some of my friends say i look good. a former teacher told me to 'never assume' because youll make an a$$ out of me and you. i would never make the assumption that if a guy wears eyeshadow and/or eyeliner is gay, id say theyre experimenting. i have photos if you want to see.





pick me for best answer!
yes unless it was a play but then again y wud a guy join a play...
You have t dress the part too! If you dont and you look like some pretty boy, then yes, I would assume your gay.
Yup, that is really gay lol. No straight guy would do that unless it was like Halloween or something.
well if u were wearing a skirt and a pink shirt with it, yes. if you were wearing black jeand and a punk shirt, no. if u are wearing it to cover up a scar or something, no. just don't wear bright pink with a normal shirt that is not gay nor punk, unless u are trying to make a big statement.
Depends what state you live in and how enlightened the


people are there. Here's a lyric from a song in ';Hair';:


I would just like to say that it is my contention


That longer hair and other flamboyant affectations


Of appearance are nothing more


Than the male's emergence from his grand camouflage


Into the gaudy plummage that is the birthright of his sex.


There is a familiar notion that elegant plummage


And fine feathers are not proper for the male


Well actually, that is the way things are in most species.


So.....no, I wouldn't think you were gay, straight or anything


but creative...and if you want to wear eye make-up, a good


look is light charcoal on the lids and rim the upper and


lower eyelid with black. I'd pass on mascara.
I would assume that he's gay. Normal straight guys don't. Yes, they do in the movies, but, you're not in one are you? Maybe you might be one of those cross dresser type. First make up then panties? Seriously, what do your friends think?
Yes, I would automatically assume you were gay if I saw you wearing eyeshadow.
Well I have friends who are in the military that wear eye shadow and kill people, only as a last resort. So, I guess it all in how it worn.
looooooove eyeshadow on men...long as its black..looks sexy!
not that it matters if a person is gay or not.. but if a guy was wearing eyeshadow(unless he was in an 80's band) i think most people would assume he was gay.. But hey to each his own so try it and see how it looks.. just my 2 cents worth....
honestly, yes
I wouldn't.


If that's how you want to express yourself, go ahead.


I think it's awesome.


Honestly.
I'd definitely be suspicious.
are you gay? (you said you would assume it) if you are go for it... but if i saw somebody with it... yes i would assume
Other guys will assume you're gay, but most girls wouldn't jump to conclusions.
No, it doesn't make guys look gay, it only does that when it's pink. You should wear it, wear whatever you want.
i have three words for you: yuck, yucky, yuckters. Okay, yuckters isn't a word but that's how I feel. I would think he was gay and also I woiuld think creepy guy slowly move away. It's disgusting. DON';T DO IT!!!!
Not eyeshadow, just wear eye liner. Eye liner is soooooo hot on a guy!





~Kim on Moms acc
Ummmm....


Wearing eyeshadow would most likely associate you with gay. Eyeliner on the other hand is what emos wear...so it wouldn't really make you seem gay, but it would make you seem emo. Personally, I don't think you should wear eyeshadow or eyeliner....it's kinda weird for guys to wanna do something like that.
No not really! There's no law saying which gender can/can't wear eye make-up. Eyeliner is pretty kewl on both male and female. Well, so I think.
yes i would highly suspect that he was. eyeliner is cool for emo kids or if your into the punk look. Or just tell people that you're metrosexual like Prince.
no, of course not. =)
people judge the way they want to judge. But i wouldn't say gay because Everybody different in these day, they like to do things/do thing different. If you like go for it. I like the idea because different. In our country there is couple of guys i've seen having eyeshadow %26amp; they are gothlic. (where they wear all black).


I think it awesome...
Hell ya! He is ******* GAY. If you already had sex with him its to late to break up.
Eyeliner- No, not if they're Brendon Urie or Pete Wentz (cuz they look hot in it, and they're not gay) or emo.





Eyeshadow- Well, maybe not exactly...maybe if you were metrosexual, which means your straight, but has a strong feminine side. Or emo. Or gay.





Hope I could help! And don't worry about what people like ME think! do whatever you want! You are a blank canvas!





xoxo good luck!
yeah i would probably assume that at first.
I know it sounds kind of rude, but if a guy wore pink eyeshadow, I'd think this. And I might be right. But I assume your thinking of black, right? I love it when guys wear black eyeshadow and eyeliner. I'm sure tons of other girls do as well. By the way, good luck. I'm sure you'll look great.
Well i dunno because celebritys do it....but i kinda do find it weird 4 a guy period.... famous or not...





Good luck!!!!
i wouldnt assume he`s gay but i would think him to be wierd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal