Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color of eyeshadow is best for me?

I have brown eyes and dark brown hair..What color of eyeshadow is best for me?
Hey, Liz, your coloring is similar to mine. I wear dark colors mostly, browns, rusts, dark purple, gray//black in the crease and corners of the lid for shading. I use the lighter shades, usually a metallic, on the lid and browbone. The only color I would really stay away from would be light blues.What color of eyeshadow is best for me?
Yeah keep it neutral. Try those Almay eye shadow quads.
probably a purple or greenish color. or also a silver or gold.
Taupe, lavender, eggplant, some greens, pinks and browns. Go to any big name makeup counter and ask for advice. They will suggest the colors best for your particular shade of brown and skin tone. Hope that helps.





Good Luck!
Hey me too!!!! I wear every shade of eyeshadow. Browns look really nice for like a casual type of thing. Don't like to use black, unless it's lightly applied or on the ends of the eyes or mixed with red. I would stay away from wearing ONLY pink or red because it looks really weird.
keep it neautral
hazel!
blue
i have brown eyes and brown hair also an i like PINK AND SILVER
PURPLE :] and brown and green! you could probably pull off pink too! just don't wear blue! and only black at night
silver lookes really good on brunettes
You can wear any color. Depending on your skin tone, you could wear jewel tones, instead of pastel shades. So many options for you!
Silver, purple or white is really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal