Monday, June 21, 2010

How good is avon eyeshadow?

My mom sells avon but I've never gotten eyeshadow from them before. Is it really good? Is it pigmented? how does it compare to NYX?How good is avon eyeshadow?
i would buy the more expensive eyeshadow, the cheaper kind doesn't work that well i go for the more expensive kind. hope this helpsHow good is avon eyeshadow?
do you know the commercial? ';this is not your father's buick? do you want to drive the buick your father or grandfather drove?


well the same with avon, I'm sure they are good for middle aged women to grandmothers. case in point my 90 yr old grandmother uses a lot of their products.





do you want to be using the same makeup as 90 yr old grannys, or middle aged women? I hope not





if you are teen, 20's or 30's go for coonobabe


try their eyeNV http://www.coonobabe.com/eye_nv.html


http://www.coonobabe.com
I sell avon to and it depends on what you get really. I like the big waterproof pencils and they run smoother for eyeliner than any eyeliner stick ive ever used....
i have never tried NYX but I've tried Avon, and it is good, specially the newest eye shadows because they are making them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal