Monday, June 21, 2010

How should i wear my eyeshadow im going to out with my friend at the mall today?

okay , so im going to the mall with my friend and im wearing a black cami with a white short sleeve jacket , how should my makeup be ??? im so use to wearing colorful colors that match my makeup , also i dont want the smokey eye , i wear that too much !!! any help will do thoughHow should i wear my eyeshadow im going to out with my friend at the mall today?
Yes, I agree with something natural. Loud eyeshadow is not necessary, especially on a lovely young girl as yourself. The color of eyeshadow is chosen not only to match an outfit but the occassion as well. So go with earth tones/natural for the mall. I know u'll look great!!How should i wear my eyeshadow im going to out with my friend at the mall today?
wear mak-ep that looks natural

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal