Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best eyeshadow primer?

could i use my concealer as eyeshaow primer or must i use an eyeshadow primer?What is the best eyeshadow primer?
Concealer CAN work but not as good as an actual primer. There is NO way you'll get the same great results as you will with primer. Concealer should only be used as a last resort, if your out of primer or something.





My suggestion is to take a quick trip to Sephora and get their Urban Decay Primer Potion. (aka UDPP). It works AMAZINGLY! =) Trust me on that.





You can also order it online at Sephora.com, and I know they are currently doing a special thing online where you can also get an Urban Decay Shadow Box AND the UDPP for like, 30 dollars. Regularly the shadow box alone is like 35 dollars.








Anyway, good luck! =) I PROMISE it will work great!What is the best eyeshadow primer?
Concealer is for covering blemishes and dark circles, so it shouldn't be used as an eyeshadow primer.





The best eyeshadow primer I know of is Urban Decay Prep and Prime.
i also say urban decay primer potion. it was on sale in sephora the other week when i was on holiday n was 16 dollars. its fab x
I use Laura Geller eye spackle. I love it! it's between 20 and 25 dollars but it goes a long way and is totally worth the price!
I love Clinique Touch Tint For Eyes. (It's expensive, but I bought it for doing my wedding makeup.) Concealer is ok, I use both.
yes the urban decay primer i heard was really good it comes in a purple tube like thing! its at sephora i think about $16

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal