Monday, June 21, 2010

How to apply black eyeshadow?

I just got this new black eyeshadow by Urban Decay, and it's really intense! I love it! But every time I put it on, it just looks so wrong like I'm missing something. Idk. It's so hard to make the color look even. So like what do I do? I'm use to colorful eyeshadows. I love how dark and thick the color is, so I don't want to tone it down with anything.


Xx%26lt;3xXHow to apply black eyeshadow?
Be sure you use a regular napkin or cotton wipe to hold under the eye with the other hand because the dark shadow sometimes falls and creates a darkness under the eye, which could take away from the way you see it on yourself. Also, think about lining the top lid with liquid eyeliner first and add a couple coats of mascara on the lashes. Finally, I like to add a delicate gold or silver shimmer eyeshadow right under the eyebrow line to bring even more attention to the eyes....How to apply black eyeshadow?
If you want it to be even then you will have to apply several coats. Which will make it even darker. Use eyeliner to even out at the line of your lid, and make sure to use two coats of mascara. When you go to apply it, make sure to swipe the applicator several times to thicken the amount on it, then carefully apply- start from the center of your eye and work your way out. Try to swipe the applicator the same amount of times for each eye. It should even out.
buy their eyeshadow primer potion. it makes it look like the tru color. Its a clear formula and it shows the true color of any eyeshadow. it also keeps it on ALL day and NO CREASING. its a MUST HAVE for urban shadows.
Well sometimes when you apply black eyeshadow you need to use the more narrow tip of the brush. or get a brush that has a narrow tip and apply a thin layer first and then go from there. Just follow your first line.


I hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal