Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have allergies... What eyeshadow will keep me from getting allergies?

Everytime i wear eyeshadow I get allergies when I sneeze, and my eyes get puffy and tear-up. Do you know of any eyeshadow that will keep me from getting allergies???I have allergies... What eyeshadow will keep me from getting allergies?
Try clinique. All of their products are allergy tested. While most lines don't use known allergens (ones labeled hypo-allergenic), Clinique actually tests the products on real people. If any of the testers develops an allergy because of the product, they start over. I believe the average trial is 600 times. I forget the number of people they try it on. Also, their products are 100% fragrance free. Fragrances in make up flare up many common allergies. :0)I have allergies... What eyeshadow will keep me from getting allergies?
Try Almay or Clinique

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal