Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Recovering tomboy lost in the eyeshadow aisle!?

Like the title implies, I have never really worn much makeup, but am experimenting with some subtle use. I have gotten pretty comfortable with all other tools, except eyeshadow.





Do I choose it to compliment what I am wearing or to match?


What color(s) would compliment my eyes (brown)?


Which is first to consider when applying, eye or outfit?





As a bio major, I am usually pretty comfortable with multiple, interdependent variables, but this is uncharted territory for me and any advice/opinions is appreciated.Recovering tomboy lost in the eyeshadow aisle!?
Eyeshadow is a great way to enhance your eyes and can be used in a subtle or striking way, depending on where you are going. I usually use eyeshadow to compliment my outfit, as having it match exactly can sometimes look a little too rigid. For example, light blue eyeshadow compliments a green or darker blue outfit. I also have brown eyes, and I'm often told by make-up experts that brown eyes are the best shade to have, as most colours suit brown. To begin with I'd buy a few basic shades, such as grey, brown, creme and a light gold. Once you feel more confident with using eyeshadow, you can start to become creative with your shades, with colours such as blue, green and purple. I'd always match my eyeshadow to my outfit, never the other way round. If you have a basic palette of colours, you should find that you have a shade of eyeshadow to match every single outfit you own. Good luck and have fun experimenting!Recovering tomboy lost in the eyeshadow aisle!?
Brown eyes are the best for makeup, you can wear just about any color and it looks fantastic. you should start by buying basic colors though. Brown, grey, white, toupe. my favorite colors for brown eyes are hot pink and blue. i match my eyeshadow to whatever i'm wearing. for a very simple thing to do just put a color on the bottom part of the lid and a white on the upper part.
Go for colours which match your outfit :]


I think that brown eyes look quite nice with green but wear everything! Experiment!


Try using different colours at the same time.


There's loadsof videos on youtube


just search 'makeup tutorials' on there.


If you are looking for a brand inparticular try Barry M its really nice
i have brown eyes, and i wear greens, purples, and alot of times i choose my color based on what i wear.





pinks are usually good too! earth tones, i've realized, look best on my eyes.
i think a light pink would look pretty cute with brown eyes.


:}}
  • pink hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal