Monday, June 21, 2010

Can I use eyeshadow in place of eyeliner?

I ran out of eyeliner and I was wondering how I can apply eyeshadow to be like an eyeliner for the lower lidsCan I use eyeshadow in place of eyeliner?
If you really have to use the eyeshadow either use a smudge brush or your finger and gently blend into your lash line, it will look kind of smudged and you may end up looking tired especially if you are using black purple or blue eye shadow. It would be alot simpler if you just go out and get more eyeliner as soon as you canCan I use eyeshadow in place of eyeliner?
I seen a episode of Racheal Ray where she was talking about doing this. The lady on the show put a little water on a thin brush and mixed it with eyeshadow. She said that it doesn't smear like eyeliner and last a lot longer.
What I did once was use brow powder for eyeliner--pretty much the same thing as eyeshadow except the color is a bit different I believe. I have black eyebrows and use black powder for them, and here's what I did to apply it:





Take a cheap, thin lip brush and wet it just a bit. Run it along the edge (not in the middle, but around one of the container edges) of the eyeshadow and apply it like you would a liquid eyeliner. Works like a charm for me.
yep!!!
You can absolutely use eyeshadow as eyeliner. You can use the narrowed tip of an eyeshadow applicator or a Q-tip. It is helpful to dampen the end of the applicator, but it will cause the shadow/liner to be a bit darker. Practice makes perfect.





Good luck!
one of my employees said that she dampens a thin makeup brush(the one like a paint brush) and coats the brush with eyeshadow to use as eyeliner. she said that it doesn't run like regular eyeliner sometimes does.
I did and it worked but be very careful if you slip up it could end up in your eye! I would hurry up and buy some new eye liner very soon!
Ummm.


I do it all the time.


I use the edge of one of those spongey brush things.
Sure! Use the old eyeliner wand and dip it into the eyeshadow. You can also put a bit of lotion on the end of the wand before dipping into the eyeshadow to help it go on more smoothly.
nooooo
Use a small flat brush %26amp; put the eye shadow on your bottom lids between the lashes.
Yes you can, I do this all the time. Take a small eyeshadow brush, put a little eyeshadow on it and rub the excess off on your hand, and just draw a thin line. Then blend if you need too. Just make sure it's a darker colour.
TOTALLY! I don't use eye liner, because it makes me look like a zombie!! Just take a Q-tip, and apply a line of darker eye shadow on the line, or if u REALLY need some dark eyeliner, u can use mascara.
WHy dontcha just buy new eye liner?!





KK if you really wanna use eye shadow, use a dark one. Rubv the charcoal-y surface of the tips of your eyes-- like where you would put eye liner. It should have the same affect.
you get a small shadow brush thats thin also and rub it along the lashes but not too much. cause it will look bad. good luck
Either take a q tip or samll eye shadow brush and wet it. take of the extra water by patting it against a towel. Then dip the brush in a dark eye shadow, and apply in a dot pattern to the lid. Go in a striahgt line to smooth it out. Then, you can eigher smudge or not smudge, depending on day or night





hope it is a help
oh of course you can. there are no rules when it comes to makeup! just wet your eyeshadow and use the brush to put it as close as you can to your lashline! short and simple good luck hope that helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal