Monday, June 21, 2010

Best color eyeshadow for dark brown eyes?

My pal said purple.....and which brand to get?Best color eyeshadow for dark brown eyes?
I have brown eyes and hair and I think the best color is MAC's ';haux';. It's not a purplie purple, it's a more aubergine smoky color.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





This is another great one ';folie';:


http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>Best color eyeshadow for dark brown eyes?
i have brown eyes and my favorite colors are


gold


brown


black/grays


and pinks








people do say purple looks good with brown eyes but i never wear it cos i hate the color purple %26gt;:O





and i use coastal scents....
One of my friends has dark brown eyes and she wears bright blue, purple and some shades of pink. I use urban decay and I haven't had any problems with them.
I use sliver to black shades. Purple is good too, Urban decay make good eye shadow, and maybeline
Mac


Covergirl


Maybelline *


Nars


Makeupforever
gold really makes dark eyes pop, and it makes them sparkle.
You should try browns with shimmer OR golds.
HALLE


COVER GIRL
MAC


COVER GIRL
  • albinism
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal