Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have a question about eyeshadow primers?

so ive watched some youtube vids and ive seen many people prime there lids with MACS paint pot in painterly. and when i went to check it out on the website it looks like its just a regualr eyeshadow paint pot. so why do people use it to prime? also if it is a primer then could you prime your lids with other paint pot colors that match your real eyesahdow?


thank you.I have a question about eyeshadow primers?
You can use the MAC Paint Pots for either color or as a base. Its light and creamy and gives powder eyeshadows something to grab on to. A lot of people use Painterly because its similar to their skintone and doesn't change the color of the eyeshadows.





You can use different paint pots to add depth and dimension to your looks. I like to use Blackground on my darker/smokey eye looks, Constructivist on deeper brown neutral eyes, Bare Study to add some shimmer to lighter looks...the list goes on.





Hope that helps :)I have a question about eyeshadow primers?
People use MAC's Paint Pot in Painterly to prime because their eyeshadow looks better if they use eyeshadow primer before applying eyeshadow than if they don't. You could prime your lids with other paint pot colors that match the eyeshadow that you're using. MAC's Fluidline is a cream eyeliner that provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish.





I hope I helped! [:
That's because Pant pots can be used as BASE for eyeshaow!!!!!! that's why they use it. I have one and my next one I want to get is paniterly and rubensque. Urban Decay Primer Potion is good too.





Mac Fulide Line is a cream liner!!!! and it lines your eyes, that's WHAT IT DOES!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal