Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eyeshadow colors for my eye color?

Hi. I have light brown hair and dark blue-green eyes (more DK blue than green) and have slightly tanned skin. What color eye shadow and lipstick should I wear that matches my eyes, skin tone, and hair color?Eyeshadow colors for my eye color?
I have blue eyes and I wear Almay eyeshadow that is for blue eyes. They have the two different types...my favorite is one that has a copper color for the lid, chocolate brown for the crease, and shiny tan for the brow bone. It really makes your eyes pop. I am really pale so I am not good with colors for lipstick, but I know that your eyes would look amazing with this eyeshadow. I get compliments on it all the time.Eyeshadow colors for my eye color?
For eye shadow, light purples and greens will probably work well for you. If you are just getting started with make-up and playing with colors, you may wants to check out Almay's products. They have some color compacts designed especially to go with certain eye colors.
if you want to play up your eye color then go for a blue eyeshadow but if you want it to look more natural go for a brownish eyeshadow.
green, shiny, kind of light! or dark blue!
pupless .. %26amp; blue .. %26amp; green
purples. tan lipstick
greens and gold/browns. like bronze all over the lid and the bottom lash line. (:
yupp greens %26amp;%26amp; purples


maybe blues...
pink or brown
pinks and purples (:
greens and purples
greens and pinks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal