Monday, June 21, 2010

What's your favorite color of eyeshadow?

And flavor of lip gloss?





Why do people hate wearing glasses? I think most people look good with them :)What's your favorite color of eyeshadow?
i like any color eyeshadow :)


and i absolutly LOVE nude lip gloss!


it goes great with a smokey eye!


i personally think that most people do look good with glasses, but i dont.


so i have trusty contacts :)What's your favorite color of eyeshadow?
light pink on both


people think they look bad in glasses and it's hard to see your eyes
bronze:) or gold :) lipgloss hot pink :) they match my bronze skin and bluu eyes :)
natural colors like dark purple, or dark green, or brownish.


i dont wear lip gloss
I wear glaasses and I think I look great in them! LOL. =)





My favorite eye shadow would be nude/browns and gold eyeshadows. Love how the gold makes my eyes sparkle because I have dark brown eyes and it makes my eyes pop.





AND my favorite flavor lip gloss would be anything peachyy. I dunno why...I just lovee the scent and it always comes in great nude/pinkish colors.
green or yellow
Brown,


it's universal, you can use


it all over the lid, or in the creases, you can


use it as an eyeliner, fill in your eye brows,


and you can make it a day look or night look.


Mint is a good lip gloss flavour.
blue-ish and sometimes just natural look like brown-ish
ii like sunglasses


glasses r ok to though not as common as sunglasses thou





i love strawberryy lipstick i like starwberry flavour for every thing tho so





my fave colour for eye shadow is nataurual colours


brownyy!





i like blue 2]





k bye
I prefer neutral shadows, like a light color for the brow bone, a darker beige for the lid, and a dark slate color for the crease. If I'm going out, then I'll wear shadows that have sparkle in them and a liquid eyeliner. As far as lip gloss flavor, I'd have to say that I love anything that's vanilla flavored.





I wear both contacts and glasses, and I have to say that I love wearing my glasses! I'll sometimes go a couple weeks without my contacts. My glasses actually look just like my avatar's!
i wear glasses and i hate them...but i wear them for school...my fave color of eyeshadow would be pink and sparkley....i like lip smakers cocoa-cola lip gloss...bye
any kind of green





lipgloss is very light pink
Gold, or light grey with shimmer





I don't like lipgloss cos of the feel, but I love the strange bitter taste of Bourjois lipstain before it dries





I think some people can pull off glasses, some can't. My sister looks super nice with hers, but my friend looks awful with hers
Gray


Something sweet.... like vanilla or sugar cookie or any kind of fruity flavor


Because they're annoying... haha i have glasses and i think i look good in them but i just HATE wearing them!!!
Eyeshadow: Pale shades. Beiges, Pinks.


Lip Gloss: Root Beer. Or the Blue Blistex one. Not sure of its flavor, just refreshing.


Eyeglasses. Can't wear mascara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal