Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Favorite urban decay eyeshadow pallette?

i want to buy an urban decay pallette, but im not sure what one i want. I like the ammo pallette, but i want some suggestions? also whats your favorite urban decay eyeshadow color?Favorite urban decay eyeshadow pallette?
I have two of their palettes. I have their Ammo Shadow Box and the Sustainable Shadow Box.


They are both really nice. Well, everything Urban Decay makes is really great.


But I think my favorite is the former, the Ammo palette. I really like all the colors in it. I think when I first got it, I used it like every day for at least two months, haha. It has one color in it called Last Call, I think. It's a reddish color, and I have used almost all of it already! This palette has some pretty funky colors in it.


But the Sustainable palette has more neutrals, I think. There are a couple brighter ones, but they have colors like YDK, Half Baked, Twice Baked, and Midnight Cowboy Rides Again. Those are all flavors of brown. But the last one is glittery. This palette came with a sample of their primer potion as well, and their primer is the best I've ever used. So I always like having more. :D


Actually I just got both of them out because I couldn't remember some of the names and they are about the same as far as neutral and bright colors go. But what I don't like about both palettes is they have Oil Slick in them. I hate that color. It's not pigmented and it's ugly.





Oh, and I have a couple favorite colors. I like having a matte black and white. And so I love their perversion (black) and Yeyo (white). But my absolute favorite color is Last Call. It's the one I said I almost ran out of in the Ammo palette. It's so pretty!





Good luck making your decision!Favorite urban decay eyeshadow pallette?
I like the Wallpaper Shadow Box because it has colors I prefer - neutrals. But get what you like, because all of UD's shadows are fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal