Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats your fave color eyeshadow to wear?

Mine is Silver, and pink!!!!!!Whats your fave color eyeshadow to wear?
I like bright colors like hot pink..... I also like the 'jessies girl eye dust' in tealWhats your fave color eyeshadow to wear?
lol i felt so wierd bc everyone else was like ';i like browns'; lol Report Abuse

depends on what i am wearing but if i had to choose it would be browns and creams.





i also wear purple, orange, pink, grey, white (not to mention the crazy colors when there is a need to do so)
A brown color, its pretty boring I know.





But sometimes at fancy parties I put deep blue very close to my top lashline and the same color on my bottom lashline too.
Mine is a nice, shiny, nude color. It seems boring when you hear me say nude, but I'm not very stand-offish, so it suits me.
i like a variety purples, greens, browns, blues, silver, black, goes on LOL
Wear Green Eye shadow, and blue eyeliner. It's SOOO amazingly awesome
i dont wear eyeshadow but if i did i would go with light brown. boring, i know.


haha!
Violet, Black, Silver and Red
for almost everyday wear then its gold and brown


but for formal wear it matters what i am wearing
i like to wear light colors like browns and stuff that is just a lil darker than my skin tone



light colors. nothing to dark.
silver and blue/green
mines green and gold and purple [not all at the same time lol]



gold and black
gold on lower lids

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal