Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What colors of eyeshadow would compliment a fair but red-ish face?

blue green eyes. dark brown to light brown to blonde hair. and not dramatic eye make up please:)What colors of eyeshadow would compliment a fair but red-ish face?
I have the same issue and have always been happiest with my look when I stick with browns. Black tends to be too harsh. I have blonde eyelashes, so I run a thin line of dark brown eyeliner along my upper lash line, then set it by applying a bit of dark brown shadow with an angled brush. This keeps your eyelashes from looking like they're ';floating'; because no matter how hard you try, you can never cover completely with mascara.





For day, I just sweep on a bit of natural colored shimmery eyeshadow over the rest of my lid, curl eyelashes, and apply a quick coat of mascara.





For night, before applying mascara, I sweep a medium brown shade of shadow (lighter than the eye liner color) in the crease. For more emphasis on the eye try applying a thin line of eye liner on the lower lashes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal