Monday, June 21, 2010

Has anyone tried L'oreal HIP eyeshadow duos? If so, did you like it?

I just bought one from Walgreens a few hours ago because the shades looked gorgeous and I've been meaning to try it for awhile now. I bought ';flare'; because orange shades make my eyes pop because I have tan skin all year round. I'm warm toned, not cool or fair. Did you guys like any of their HIP products, especially the eyeshadows?Has anyone tried L'oreal HIP eyeshadow duos? If so, did you like it?
Especially for a drugstore line, these eyeshadows are amazing. They come in a great variety of colors and the color payoff is completely worth the few extra bucks. They're great!





Their eyeshadows are great, and I also want to mention that their lipglosses are fantastic as well! I wear Pixie on a daily basis!Has anyone tried L'oreal HIP eyeshadow duos? If so, did you like it?
Yes! I have the Blue duo eyeshadow (cant remember the name). I love it! The pigmentation is awesome. I like to smudge the darker shade over my eyeliner. I will be getting more of the colors soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal