Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are some good colors of eyeshadow to make blue eyes stand out?

Pinks and light purple.What are some good colors of eyeshadow to make blue eyes stand out?
I use pink and green to make my blue eyes stand out. If you wear glasses it helps a lot to get contacts. My mom has green eyes and she uses blue shadow and liner, and her eyes stand out amazingly!!What are some good colors of eyeshadow to make blue eyes stand out?
grays and pinks
grey and green
Golden, its like yellow but looks more elegant. You could also use brown but gold is better.
For blue eyes, sandy golds, shimmery browns, and matte medium browns look really good. If you want your eyes to REALLY stand out, a lot of companies have produced eye makeup specifically for certain eye colors to make them pop, you can probably find them at Target.
grey and gold
Different pinks and greens
Almay has a line of makeup just for Blue Eyes. They also have one for Hazels, Browns, Greens, etc. For the blues they have eyeshadow, liner, mascara. It works great to make the color pop.
Maroon and rust
I know that Silver, Blue,Pink, Rose, Purple, Green is nice colors that suites blue eyes if you use them the right way.





My best advice is that you could try diffrent colors and how to have it on your eyes. You will learn yourself and that is a good thing.





Try it, and Good Luck!
I have blues eyes with fair skin... This is what I use to make mine stand out. Pinks/Cranberry, Browns, Coppers, Purples, Dark Blue, Gray. I can't wear green, but if its blue based I can.
RED. It really, really makes blue eyes look blue!
Violet's %26amp; Purples
A bronzy brown will make them really syand out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal