Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why does my eyeshadow do this?

everytime i wear eyeshadow- no matter how much i put on or what i put on underneath to make it stick, it ALWAYS ends up looking light brown sorta! I have tan skin so my eyelids are tan too but it alwyas looks like im just wearing brown eyeshadow everyday! i have dark brown eyes so i try to wear greens and light blues but after just a little while they look brown. why?? and what to do?Why does my eyeshadow do this?
Find a great eye primer so the eyeshadow does not fade and lose its color. If you cant find a good eye primer just use some concealer. Dab a little on and it should hold the colors. I like to use cream shadows and those show up better on tan skin tones.Why does my eyeshadow do this?
You might want to try wearing a primer under your eye shadow to keep the color, i wear bare canvas paint from mac before i put on my eye shadow it hold the color really well.
its because its fading


try not to get anything oon ur eyelid but shadow


:D
i have the same problem. go to the clinique counter in your mall and ask them to do the makeup, they have this great stuff they put on you before eyeshadow, and it keeps it on and the color stays. I forget the name, but they will know!
  • hair pieces
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal