Monday, November 30, 2009

When do you put on eyeshadow primer?

i have urban decay eyeshadow primer. i use foundation and powder. when should i put it on?When do you put on eyeshadow primer?
Here is how I was taught in Makeup school..Put you foundation all over your face first..Then go over it with power to smooth it out...Then put ur eye primer on..Then your other colors on top...





hope it helps!!!When do you put on eyeshadow primer?
Primer is used before you apply your eyeshadow. Primer helps with eye Shadow not creasing as well as staying power and with bringing out the pigments more in the eyeshadow.
Apply the foundation and powder before anything else..


Then apply your eyeshadow primer... You can either use your fingers(My fave tools is always my fingers) or a brush like the ones that i have in the link, they are great for putting on liquid or cream based product...Anywayz, apply it onto your whole eye, all the way to your brow bone... Then just apply your eyeshadow...! That will make sure it lasts forever...!





Enjoy!!!
Foundation


Primer


Eyeshadow
Don't put foundation or powder on your eyelids, all you need is this primer. Is that what you're asking? If not, I apply my undereye concealer , then my foundation and powder on my face. Then I put just the UDPP on my eyelids and then put my eyeshadow right on top of that.
Put on your foundation and powder. Then put on your eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow primer, eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal