Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do you put your eyeliner on before or after your eyeshadow?

I usually do it before AND after... but what's 'proper'?Do you put your eyeliner on before or after your eyeshadow?
Before for a couple reasons:





-You don't get confused by the eyeshadow lines





-You can see what your doing better





-The whole point of wearing eyeliner is to make your lashes look bigger and thicker, but sometimes if you put eyeshadow on first, it falls all over your lashes and you can't see your lashline, making your eyeliner job look bad.Do you put your eyeliner on before or after your eyeshadow?
I don't wear eyeliner very often and if I do, I only apply it to the lower lash area. When I do wear eyeliner, I put it on before the eyeshadow. I always do mascara last, otherwise you end up with eyeshadow dust on your lashes. (Also quick note: when applying to upper eye lid, if you put it on first this gives you a better chance for blending while applying eyeshadow and you want to blend.)
Definitely after. You might get eyeshadow on the liner if you do it before.
I put mine on after I put my eyeshadow on so that the eyeshadow doesnt cover it up.
Well It's better to put eyeliner BEFORE you put on eyeshadow because that way you won't worry about ruining the eyeshadow. I do it B4 and so does every1 I know!!!
both
Put it before, if it's pencil. and after, if it's liquid.
liquid - before (altho many put it on after)


pencil (when i used to wear it) - after
Proper is what works for you. I prefer to apply it after for stand out color.
I don't think that there is a ';proper'; way to apply eyeliner. It depends on if your are going for a subtle look or a dramatic look. I put eyeliner on before my eyeshadow for a subtle day look and after for a dramatic night look.
It's pretty much personal preference. But it's probably better to put on eyeliner after you apply eyeshadow so that you don't cover up the eye liner with the shadow.
I do both, and it depends on what colour of eyeshadow I have decided to wear. If it is a dark shade of shadow, I put the liner on first. If it is a light shade of shadow, I apply the liner after the shadow. I don't think that there is a right or wrong way,(except if you are using liquid liner-always apply that after your eye shadow). I tend to smudge my liner slight, because that gives a less harsh look. Have fun experimenting!!
I don't think there is a proper way. I put mine on after because sometimes putting eyeshadow over it changes the color. But I don't think it matters otherwise.
i put eyeliner on after my shadow but before my mascara.
I just put eyeliner.


But i think that is the right way.
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- How to apply makeup - step by step


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>
after because the eyeshadow falls on top of it anyway, no sense in wasting more eyeliner by re applying =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal