Saturday, November 28, 2009

Which eyeshadow palate is better for my eyes?

I have bright blue eyes what colors go better?





greens or purples?Which eyeshadow palate is better for my eyes?
i love purples, for your eye color i would go with a deeper purple on the outer edge of the eye and a lighter on the inner part of your eye blend them toeghter.Which eyeshadow palate is better for my eyes?
hey- ive got blue eyes and super fair skin 2. every1 told me to wear the opposite of blue (brown) but i dont really like it on myself. i use brown eyeliner and blue eyeliner (sometimes) and i kinda gave up on eyeshaddow. hope i helped! : )
actually, pinks, greys, golds, and blacks! green and purple usually gofor brown eyes and green aslo for hazel eyes. hope i hlpd :]
Mint green, Lavender, gold, silver, Taupe, Turquoise.
green for darker skin purples for lighter skin
Both. Almay has really good combinations-
for pale skin, greens would look way better.
greens

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal