Monday, November 30, 2009

How can I keep my eyeshadow from fading?

=]How can I keep my eyeshadow from fading?
Thompson's water sealer.How can I keep my eyeshadow from fading?
Use M.A.C paint in the color of your skin under your shadow, it makes the color pop and keeps it from fading. Another option is putting concealer on your lids under your shadow, same concept and really works.
I use Urban Decay Primer Potion generally. But sometimes I use colored bases to make the colors more vibrant. NYX Jumbo Pencils, MAC Paint Pots, or Revlon Creme Color Bases are good colored bases.
Use a eyeshadow primer , I love Urban Decay Primer Potion and i like MAC Paint Pots ( Painterly ) .. They have cheaper brands as well i think its called Loreal De-Crease :)
Urban Decay Primer Potion. Won't fade or crease I swear by it. Just apply before your eyeshadow
use primer or a foundation on your eyelids. or concealer
Urban Decay Primer Potion has had rave reviews on a few sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal