Monday, November 30, 2009

I have strange green-golden eyes that change colour ... what eyeshadow would suit them best?

Sometimes theyre gold, sometimes theyre very green? Depending on the light.


What eyeshadow would suit my changing eye colours?I have strange green-golden eyes that change colour ... what eyeshadow would suit them best?
I would say purple or silver. Both are really hip and would definitely bring out your eyes.I have strange green-golden eyes that change colour ... what eyeshadow would suit them best?
i think that a color that would work for them no matter which color they are, is brown. a shimmery brown should do. but try out a ton of different colors, and when you find one that you like, try that out in different shades (light brown... dark brown... medium brown... a mixture....)


purple looks good on green eyes i know.


and silvery/gray looks good on all in my opinion.


try a peachy color :)


EXPERIMENT!
I think a deep purple! I LOVE dark purple on green brown or gold eyes it brings them our awesomely! hope I helped!





PS. I have Green eyes too so I'm not just blindly talkin! haha! well good luck! hope I helped!





Oh and purple eyeliner is good too!
try chocolate brown, grey and silver.





my eyes are green with tawny/gold flecks and these colours really make them shine.
mauve, (like light purpellyy)


silvery-green-grey.


bronze.


truuust meee.
well since red and maroons make green eyes pop..im sure you can try that!
I have green eyes, and purple brings them out really well.


:]]]
rich, golden, and dark browns

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal