Saturday, November 28, 2009

FIRST TIME: When you put on your eyeshadow look for the first time, what were your thoughts?

Did you think it looked too ';done up'; or not that nice?FIRST TIME: When you put on your eyeshadow look for the first time, what were your thoughts?
i just thought ';that looks alot DIFFERENT than me';FIRST TIME: When you put on your eyeshadow look for the first time, what were your thoughts?
I'm almost kinda boy-ish and I was just like ';Oh Lord, where is this gonna go?'; O_O





Now I love it XD





Mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I thought it looked good for a first time..but who knows what I would think now lol
';gross';
I thought it looked nice...it was so light though i'm sure no one else knew!
well my point of view now, after wearing it for a while is, ';I wasn't that good at putting on makeup'; but then I thought it looked pretty good! GREAT question!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal