Saturday, November 28, 2009

How long does eyeshadow stay on?

Not the cheapest one,but not an ysl or anything...simple,ordinary oneHow long does eyeshadow stay on?
well 7-8 hours at the most .. if it is the powder kind .. water proof can stay on for somewhere around 2 days .. if u dont wash it off.How long does eyeshadow stay on?
Almost all day.
Usually a good 12 hours with reapplication needed if your going out at night but though a good shadow may last long, it can still crease on the eyelid very shortly after application especially the cream shadows. To get the most out of eyeshadow, I use a shadow primer called ';spackle trio'; from Laura Gellar (you can get online at Sephora.com) and her shadow primer works miracles to make my eyeshadow last and last and last..
mine stays on almost all day until i take it off, lol. x
use a base like cream eyeshadow first den follow by your powder eyeshadow.. starrie Makeup artist
For me it lasts over night sometimes if i get in late, and dont have the energy to take everything off.. But the next morning its obviously screwed up.
IT MAY NOT LOOK GOT BUT IT WILL MOST LIKELY STAY ON UNTIL YOU WASH IT OFF BUT I WOULDNT LEAVE IT ON MORE THEN A DAY. YOU NEED TO WASH YOUR FACE AT LEAST ONCE A DAY.....
My eyeshadow collection ranges from dollar store brands to Loreal/Cover Girl, to the hoity-toity brands carried at Sephora. They all seem to last me all day, until I take it off at night. The best brand, I've discovered, is Stila. I love the way it spreads on my skin and the way it blends w/ other shadows.
the powder one will stay on longer if you ';roll'; it on like touch the brush to your eyelid and then roll it dip it again and roll it again....if you brush it on it will not last as long
mine lasts ages, i put it on round 7.40am and its still there at the end of school and then i toop mine up if im going sumware but if not its still there almost the same as in the morning.
well,for me its hard not to rub,when i'm at school and i have it on i always have to re-apply it so it hasnt smuged right across my face XD
You can make your makeup stay on longer if you get an areosol can of hair spray and close your eyes and roll under lips and spray lightly until your face is covered.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal