Saturday, November 28, 2009

What colour eyeshadow will make my eyes pop?

i have blonde hair


and my eyes are sort of in between brown and green.


i am going to a party so i really need some help


please help me


oh and im wearing a black dress..if that heaps


:D


thanks


xxWhat colour eyeshadow will make my eyes pop?
No idea what colour, but i'm sure a few needles will do the trick.


xWhat colour eyeshadow will make my eyes pop?
Blues and purples they really bring out the blue undertones and brighten the green My eyes sound like yours well mine chang colour from green to blue to gray tooo pale green like jade and sometimes brown lol i hopes i help the blue is A-MAY-ZING
A dark plum shadow would work really well with your eye color! Or if you're wearing any gold accessories, try a rich gold liner across the top lid or just at the inner corners if you want to keep it subtle : )
purple eyeshadow or if u apply white shimmery eyeshadow at the corner of ur eyes and underneath ur brows
Really dark makeup. That always looks amazing. Well except on me.
the poisonous kind will make your eyes pop :D
Hazel eyes? but if more green go with a deep purple.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal