Monday, November 30, 2009

What color eyeshadow should i use with brown eyes????

Well it also depends on your skin tone..i have brown eyes too and my skin tone is not that light or dark..so i use gold to make them pop..and also use black eyeliner..that makes them pop even more..you might also want to use a black shirt...my eyes tend to look prettier when i use a dark color shirt and use black eyeliner and a gold eyeshadow...What color eyeshadow should i use with brown eyes????
I have brown eyes too. Try using a strong green or a pale blue and pink.What color eyeshadow should i use with brown eyes????
lighter colors along with your eye color
Tans, bronzes, depends on your skin color too though but you could do smokey looks, dark blueish looks.
Natural skin earthy tones
a greenish gold......try urban decay eyeshadow in smog
golds look great. browns. reds, emerald greens
Beige on the lids %26amp; brown in the sockets or very pale grey on the lids %26amp; charcoal in the sockets! Both look great on brown eyes!
copper will look nice and will make your eyes stand out.
i have brown eyes and PURPLE really makes them pop. what i do is apply a purple to the lids of my eyes, then a brown on the crease and a very light cream under my brow, i blend it together with the cream so that its not too dark or gaudy looking. this will REALLY make brown eyes pop!
soft green, or soft brown (with pink undertones)
any grayish color.
I agree with purple, I have brown eyes and ever since I was young, a purple/lavender really makes them pop. Almay makes eyeshadow sets for different color eyes and I believe the brown eyes is mostly purple hues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal