Monday, November 30, 2009

What color eyeshadow would look good on me!!!???

I have fair skin, dark brown hair, and dark brown eyes. What colors of eyeshadow would look good on me???What color eyeshadow would look good on me!!!???
greenWhat color eyeshadow would look good on me!!!???
At the same time, it depends on what you're wearing and how your hair is styled.





But for the time being, I'd probably say - go for a smoky look until you find out what colour's good on you.
green's the best for brown eyes....other colors also work, just not brown eyeshadow
blue or purple
shades of gold and green usually bring out brown eyes very well.
brown
I have a friend like that and I like light colours, like purple, blue, and green.
i would say a dark/emerald green or blue
Light browns
opinion. you probably look great without. some of us appreciate the natural look...
umm, id say goldy eyeshadwo/eyeliner, or bronze...or, seeing as you have fair skin, silver would work too :) hope htis helped! green could look good too!
Pick according to what you are wearing
pink eyeshadow would look good on u. try it out
try using natural colors.





i like the shimmery natural colors the best because bold colors most of the time dont work for many people...
Purpleish orange
It is hard to tell without a seeing a pc of you so i can tell. But natural colours would be your best option as they go with all skin types and everything
green
I use Almay's Bring Out the Brown or Play Up the Brown (2 different eyeshadows). I also use Maybeline's Jade eyeliner. The jade and the purple(eyeshadow) look good together.
light colors! they make your eyes pop!


brown never looks good with brown eyes, idk maybe that's just me..
well id go with browns, greens...the earth tones


The color white also look good.
I'd try purple shades and green
light tan
I worked for MAC a while back and now Mary Kay and from what you say about yourself, I would use greens and golds. Gold is really in right now. I know you're fair, but there was a picture of Beyonce floating around were she did something amazing with gold on her eyes, you should try and find it and get some ideas.
Personally I've always loved rose/pink shades on brown eyes. Here's a link that might help.
Use a fawn color.
Olive colors...like greens and light browns.
it sounds as though a color in the warm category i have always heard if u hold a gold colored scarf by your face and if it looks good your complexion is in the warm category, if a silver one looks good-cool, but if both your complexion is neutral. i hope this has helped some.
Green and tan would be best.





If you need anymore advice you can go to my website.


Feel free to ask me anything!=]





http://www.freewebs.com/advice42/
purple, almay has the purple mascarra eyeliner and eyeshadow ... i have a friend who has dark brown eyes and when she goes all out with they purple they look beautiful
black or brown to make the match
green med browns and blues

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal