Saturday, November 28, 2009

What eyeshadow colour would go with a latina coloured girl?

i'm mixed wit/ white/hispanic + black.What eyeshadow colour would go with a latina coloured girl?
Golden Browns


Rose Pinks


Blue Silvers





Some people with that skin color can pull off Deep Purple also!What eyeshadow colour would go with a latina coloured girl?
As a 1/2 Latina - 1/2 French girl my skin tone is a light to medium olive color. I always think a chocolate brown looks nice.





I heard once that jewel tones always look good, I agree. I have tried a deep purple, a dark blue and a forest green that I think look pretty.





I don't tend to wear alot of makeup I usually only accentuate the eyes and on a night out the lips.
Don't wear purple or pink or anything like that- it looks extremely tacky on that skin (I'm not the only one who thinks so).





Try a a sparkly golden, or light brown, or even try a very dark brown.





Don't use black, and do shimmery ones because they look prettier on that skin.





By the way I didn't mean to sound rude or anything in my first sentence.





Hope this helped :)
Well, i need a little more information about your skin nd eye color. But with the information given, i think maybe a pink, peach, yellow, orange, nd possibly even a baby blue would go good. It might even make your eye color pop out more.
I'd say golds, purples (dark or light), pinks are also great for dark brown eyes, i personally think any color. Your lucky cause girls were darker skin can pull off darker colors or really any colors.
That depends, latinas come in a variety of color. Since you are black and seeing how black is dominant stick to golden tones.
you're very lucky! if you're hispanic you can actually wear all colors pretty
Plum or sparkly gold, but not too bright. I think plum would be pretty though.
An earthy kind of color like brown golden---- i promise you:)
A lilac maybe...?
bronzy/ gold





xxx
sparkly lime green!
pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal