Monday, November 30, 2009

What color eyeshadow goes good with brown/hazel eyes and tan skin?

i have dark brown hair, tan skin, and brown/hazel eyes, what eyeshadow color would look good on me.





also, what other makeup would be good to use (color too)What color eyeshadow goes good with brown/hazel eyes and tan skin?
we must be twins . lol jk


i usually use dark brown on my lids


and then either light brown or


a little bit lighter then my skin color.


and if you wear eyeliner


it makes your eyes POP.


hope it helpedWhat color eyeshadow goes good with brown/hazel eyes and tan skin?
i also have the same dark brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin, and I use a wonderful eyeshadow palate made by Physicians Formula. It has over nine colors in various shades specifically designed to bring out the colors of brown eyes. they range from a champagne base color to a plum accent color and as well as two different liners. they go on smoothly and last all day. I highly recommend this product! you can find it at Wal-Mart, Target, or any drugstore.
I have the same eye color. I would try a light shimmery brown color. I don't wear a lot of eye shadow but I use black mascara, and eye liner. Also try a pretty green color that might bring out some green in your eyes.
I would say an olive green, a brown in any shade or a copper you should wear it with bronzer on your cheekbones and temples


;)
I usually use Brown/Gold/Coppery hues, greens on occasion.
light brown and sparkley


go to saphora
maybe some dark brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal