Monday, November 30, 2009

What color eyeshadow to go with my complexion?

http://www.gemzies.com/upload/page_thumb鈥?/a>


my complexion is kinda like that. my eyes are a bit deeper blue though, and my hair is more brown then thaat. any suggestions?What color eyeshadow to go with my complexion?
A really dark brown should balance well with your hair color and bring out the blue in your eyes.





Dark purple would also be a good option, though not really for an every-day sort of look.





Bronze is supposed to be good for blue eyes, but I have blue eyes and don't really think it is, so...that one's up to you.What color eyeshadow to go with my complexion?
What would look beautiful with your blue eyes would be a violet eye shadow. Kinda a blue-tinted violet.
a goldish-brown color.


or a green color with a hint of blue
lightish pink for base





and pink for top
i suggest a deep purple or brown or maybe a gold it u have sorta tan skin.
green or brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal