Saturday, November 28, 2009

What color eyeshadow would look good on me ?

i have a very light skin tone(classic ivory) and rosy pink cheeks .


i wear eyeliner ,mascara,and eyeshadow.


but there is my problem i need a good color,help ?








please dont laugh ,but these are my eyes


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=96k4%26amp;s=4





what color eyeshadow should i use ?What color eyeshadow would look good on me ?
Aww, hun your eyes are gorgeous.





Hmm, use a SHARP plain gold eyeshadow, without glitter, because when i got a gold one it had glitter and it made me look like younger than i am. so id say a plain gold one.





I also think green or light sea blue will look great on you.





;; Ox. What color eyeshadow would look good on me ?
Almay has eyeshadows for every eye color and I bought the one for brown eyes and it really brings out my eyes. You should check it out and see if it works for you.Its only $3.00 and most stores have it including Walgreens.
If you have light skin you should probably use a light pink or light earth tones.
use any colour that matches you eye colour.one that is not sooo different to make your eyes pop.
Gold, deep greens/blues, purple and smokey.
UGH MAYBE IF YOU HAD A BETTER PICTURE WE'LL BE ABLE TO SEE IT BETTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal