Monday, November 30, 2009

I Have dark blue eyes what is the best eyeshadow to use!?

I Have dark blue eyes and i would like to know what colour eyeshadow to use?? Please help! :)I Have dark blue eyes what is the best eyeshadow to use!?
bronze eyeliner, black mascara, and coppery, peachy, glimmery browns and gold shades. those colors make my blue eyes pop.I Have dark blue eyes what is the best eyeshadow to use!?
yellow would be goo for you to use it you really wanted your eyes to stand out beacuse yellow and blue contrast. you can if your brave enough lol


:)
i have dark blue eyes too and i say either a smokey color or gold / shimerylooks best.
it depends on your skin tone but ide say the safest is purple or brown.
I have dark blue eyes as well, and I use a gold coloured eyeshadow from the Body Shop. It brings out the colour of my eyes. And because it's from the Body Shop, it shimmers, and it stays on all day and won't smug.





Amazing stuff, that Body Shop.
almost any coller workes with blue eyes
You'll look best in lilac, beige, camel or peach shades of eye shadow. Choose one shade only to use at a time and apply it all over eyes, from lash-line to brows.
gold shimmery stuff, but not like tacky showgirl style lol.


I have dark blue eyes too, and honestly almost anything will go with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal