Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do you wear eyeshadow?

My friend gave me a really pretty Emani Minerals Java, Java eyeshadow, and I wasn't sure how to wear it...actually, I'm not really a make up expert, so i don't know how to wear any eyeshadow, but i really want to wear this one. Help?How do you wear eyeshadow?
This make up screams ';Smokey Eyes.'; I love this look. I wear it all the time. Here's how to do it....just remember blending the colors is key, other wise you will look like you have 3 different colored stripes on your eye lid. I see this a lot and it's not pretty.lol





http://beauty.about.com/od/allaboutyoure鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqawCx99m鈥?/a>How do you wear eyeshadow?
Get a brush and apply a medium shade onto the lid, from your eyelashes to your crease. Then, get another brush and put a light shade (close to white is good) and sweep it under your eyebrow. If you have a darker shade (not too dark though) put it into the crease to define it.
I put a lighter color over the entire lid. Then I put a darker color on the outer corner and under the lower lid. Then I use a darker color in the crease. The blend it all together, if you do it right it will look great. Practice it untill you get it right. Good luck
Using a eye shadow brush, put some on your eyelids. Then with another lighter color, brush that onto your browbones.
Go on YouTube, and find what you're looking for. That will help a lot.
you put it on your nose
  • hair pieces
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal