Saturday, November 28, 2009

Empty Eyeshadow Palette for Loreal Hip Duo?

I want to depot my Loreal Hip eyeshadow duos. Where can I find empty palettes that these can fit into?Empty Eyeshadow Palette for Loreal Hip Duo?
MAC palettes will fit Loreal potted eyeshadows! In fact, MAC palettes will actually fit a variety of brands.. just not Mary Kay and Almay, I think. The palettes are quite pricey but in the end, its such a time saver!





Good luck!Empty Eyeshadow Palette for Loreal Hip Duo?
yea so i went and bought a mac palette and it totally did NOT fit my Hip shadows. what a waste. thanks for nothing. Report Abuse

agree. the only one that fits the HIP shadows is the OLD large mac palatte. other than that, you would have to get the japonesque one Report Abuse

I was wondering the same thing, but couldn't find any, but I did find this cool video to be super helpful and awesome! 鈾?





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wiwl_Vaof鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal