Monday, November 30, 2009

What are the effects of eyeshadow? Are there any long term effects?

I don't think that there are any serious long term effects. But always make sure that the makeup you use is new. I once used old eye liner and I developed a stye over both my eyes. It's gross. Over time, using and reusing makeup and makeup utensils (i.e. brushes, etc) generates bacteria. I heard that most makeup has a shelf life of a few months to a year (some will even say it on the packaging if you look carefully. It looks like this ';5M';, meaning 5 months). So if you've had make up for longer, especially things that go on your eye like mascara,eye liner, and eye shadow, I suggest throwing it out. And always remember to wash your face at night before going to bed.What are the effects of eyeshadow? Are there any long term effects?
As long as you carefully remove the eyeshadow at night, there are no long term effects.What are the effects of eyeshadow? Are there any long term effects?
erm, different coloured eyelids for the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal