Saturday, November 28, 2009

What color eyeshadow would go good with a canary yellow dress for prom???

A sparkley champagne color for highlight and med brown for contour, with brown eyelinerWhat color eyeshadow would go good with a canary yellow dress for prom???
I would go with a golden eyeshadow too. But, make it fabulous! This season, eyeshadow is now the next accessories. So do something that's unique - add glitter to the eyeshadow, put ';diamond'; studs on it or whatever! Just make it look fabulous!What color eyeshadow would go good with a canary yellow dress for prom???
Hey there!


I think you should wear a glitter eyegloss in a skin tone with some shimmer. Then play off that with a shimmer red lipstick!


Sounds hot right?
I reckon Emerald green, but I'm a guy with no fashion sense whatsoever, so you should probably ignore me :)
you would need to decribe your skin color, eye color, and hair color to get good advice
I would use a soft shade of sparkling sage green, with golden highlights above the eye but below the brow, using a darker shade of green in the crease...
green for the summer, browns for safe, light smokey for the night, natural with a fruity gloss for the day. personally I prefer the naturals. boys too ...I know!
You'll want to stick with something neutral. A lot of people think that their makeup should match their clothes, that idea is quite out-dated and tacky. You should use colors that you know look good on you.
stick with brown tones and a sparkled golden highlighter
I think it depends on the color of your eyes and skin tone as well. Looking at your avatar, I'm assuming you have blonde hair. Without the other info, I would suggest maybe a gold tone or light bronze. I personally suggest Vintage Gold by Mary Kay.
Try experimenting with greens and purples on the eyes and on the cheeks and lips try bronze or a peach.
neon pink
I think what's most important is the look you're trying to acheive. If you want a sophisticated and sexy look, try doing a smokey look with some deep colors such as a moss or forest green (add black for more drama). If you're going for a more ';flirty'; look, try sheer and shimmery shadows in a light color. I love light lime greens or even purples with yellow. And browns and golds go great with everything!
IDK MAY B SUMTHANG LIKE A LIGHT PINK!!!OR YELLOW
I would choose a beige or brown nothing to distract from the dress.
lime green! i have a bright yellow dress and thats what colour i put with it! very sexy! :)
if your going with a yellow i would use a golden light sparkling brown colour for your eyes.
I think this depends not just on the dress color but your eye color as well. However, if you want both your dress and your eyes to stand out in photos, I think some nice bronze/brown colors would be nice. They won't detract from the color of your dress but will compliment it. I would also suggest using a light shimmery yellow highlighter for under each brow and on the inside corner of each eye. Try: Bronze star (L'Oreal) and Lemonade (Flirt from Kohl's). You'll look beautiful!
I would use a Gold on the bottum on your lid and in the crease towards the end of your eye i owuld but a dark brown all the way through, and end the top of the lid blend it with a pinkish shimmer. I would use beautiful bride shimmer from L'oreal and a bronzer from l'oreal it gives u a good dlow thats what i did for my prom and it came out great
lime green defiantly!! and then get some eye glitter to give it a bit of a sparkle... you.ll be gorges!
Well I think Yellow and blue are pretty together so I would say blue.
i would get chrome yellow. and or spring up its a lighter shade of yellow both made by mac
  • hair pieces
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus removal