Monday, November 30, 2009

Ladies: What are some of your favorite eyeshadow looks?

What are some of your favorite colors and blends?


Include instructions and tips pls :-)Ladies: What are some of your favorite eyeshadow looks?
Oh gosh, it depends on my mood that day. I am so erratic when it comes to makeup.





I think one of my favorites is what I'm wearing today: a green smokey eye (I have brown eyes). I use a pale green shimmer all over the lid, then put a dark metallic hunter green in the crease. I then apply a bit of the dark green along my lower lash line and put a mid-toned metallic green over top of that. Top off with dark brown liner and mascara. The key to this look is blending!





I also love using the Lucky Tom palette from Mac to create a sunset type look. I am working on a more intense one but that palette creates a beautiful soft daytime look. Use the gold on the inner 1/3 of the eye, the coral pink on the middle 1/3 and the blue/purple on the outer crease. Make sure they are even, blend, and put some of the blue purple along the lower lash line. Finish off with a bit of the dark brown (Lucky Tom) smudged on your upper lash line and you're done!





Lucky Tom palette: http://1fashionaddict.files.wordpress.co鈥?/a>


The greens I used (the pic is bad): http://cgi.ebay.com/Wet-N-Wild-MEGA-EYES鈥?/a>Ladies: What are some of your favorite eyeshadow looks?
my makeup is across the board. today I'm pretty toned-down for me. I have a light peachy color, then darker brown on the outside of my lids.





but last night I had a bright green with bright cobalt blue in my crease and tons of mascara.





the key to getting good eye shadow is to apply a base first. I use First Base by Too Faced.
I think just a little bit of eye shadow along the bottom of your eyes aswell as along the top is really striking - I like green shades because my eyes are green, but generally I just apply a shade that suits whatever colours I'm wearing.
I always go for black eyeshadow and black eyeliner and go very smokey with a nude lipstick, it's always the best look for anyone!
Hi babe,


my all time fave is the smokey look:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqawCx99m鈥?/a>


or a soft smokey eye:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz_55PXi6鈥?/a>


Hope i helped.


xoxo
victoria dont tell nobody
arabic makeup all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal