Saturday, November 28, 2009

What color eyeshadow should i wear?

im 13 and im in middle school. I've been wearing makeup and i would really like to find a color eyeshadow that would suit me. I have dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and tan skin. finding a color eye shadow has always been difficult and i need help on figuring out which color would look best on me.What color eyeshadow should i wear?
Sounds like a gorgeous combo! I suggest A beautiful copper color with maybe some blue in there, or a deep, shimmery plum shade. I think something matte would not look as good as something that shimmers on you. You could also go more natural with a tan shimmer and a rosy color.What color eyeshadow should i wear?
Bronze colors look really great on brunettes.


Deep purples are really great too.





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/eyes/duo_eye鈥?/a> - Mocha Swirl





http://www.maccosmetics.com/looks/look.t鈥?/a> - This is a makeup set especially for brunettes.
how about a light gray or silver shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal