Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which eyeshadow colour would be best?

I have hazel eyes, With light brown hair that is cut short and spiked. I have a olive skin tone and I usually wear black liquid liner.





Which eyeshadow coloures would be best? Im looking at the MAC eyeshadow range, So if anyone could reccomend a colour.Which eyeshadow colour would be best?
Something that contrasts with your eyes, to make them stand out. I would stay away from liquid liner, it can look really fake and cakey. Forest green or brown would be good if you just want it for color. If you want to make your eyes pop I suggest lilac/violet/etc.Which eyeshadow colour would be best?
gold or pink
The colors need to contrast agiasnt you're eyes.


I'm thinking an atumn kind of orange, but we're going to matchy; Do a light green, coming out with a shimmery olive.


:)


I know, im great.
I would use any shade of purple. Purple goes with any eye color. For darker eyes such as brown you would probably use a lighter shade of purple for a nice contrast, but if you have like blue eyes or hazel, use a darker shade. The idea is to always use shades that will contrast but at the same time make your eyes pop.
You need something like Golden Sand, something like a tanned olive skin. that will make ur eyes look brighter and clearer.
try a deep purple or a nice tangerine orange
gold, bronze, maybe green or pink..


try those
try a forest green

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal