Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to make blue eyes stand out with eyeshadow?

what colors? and how do i do it?


if u could explain or show video


it would be easier,


thanks lovesss(:How to make blue eyes stand out with eyeshadow?
I have blue eyes, and when I want to make them pop, I put brown liquid eye liner on my upper lids only, a very thin line of it. Then I put a gold shimmer eye shadow above that. Its really simple, then whatever normal makeup you put on your face should look fine. (:





So,


-brown liquid eyeliner on upper lids only. putting it on the lower lids makes your eyes look smaller than they actually are.


-some gold shimmer or goldish-brown eyeshadow on top of that. it will bring out the blue and make your eyes look more opened up and awake.





I hope this helped you!How to make blue eyes stand out with eyeshadow?
Some people are going to say blue eyeshadow, but that can only be done without looking like a clown in a certain way and it sounds like you don't have much experience so don't just cover your lids in bright blue. (badddddddddd)





Soft browns, cocoas, mudds, pinks, and some blues. But for the blue, pick a light blue shimmery color and line your eyes with it. Don't smother it all over your lids. But those colors will do good. Apply like any other eyeshadow, soft cover lid.
Try a shimmery bronze shadow with mascara and chocolate brown liner. I have blue eyes and that's what I do to make them pop.





I like Maybelline's shadows that come in fours; they show you which shade to apply to the lid, crease, brow bone, and outer corner.
i suggest a taupe or brown eyeshadow for the lower lids and maybe a vanilla for the brow (right under the eyebrows). also, you could add mascara and rosy lipgloss.



Black eyeliner
A dark color...like brown, tan or even white...pick me as best answer pleaseee
white eyeliner makes your eyes look BIG

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal