Thursday, December 10, 2009

I never know what color eyeshadow to wear I heard people say not to wear the same color as your clothes?

if im wearing black what color eyeshadow should i wear


if im wearing red? and so onI never know what color eyeshadow to wear I heard people say not to wear the same color as your clothes?
you should NEVER match your makeup to you clothes. you should match your makeup to compliment your eye color and hair color. think color wheel. orangish tints compliment blue eyes. if you have brown eyes you can wear most any color shadow you want. redish colors compliment green eyes. matching makeup to clothes just looks tacky and monochromatic, and does nothing to enhance your face.I never know what color eyeshadow to wear I heard people say not to wear the same color as your clothes?
Hi! I always just wear whatever color looks best with my eye color and skin tone. For example, I have medium skin, hazel eyes and dark brown hair,so i wear gold, purple, white. light pink, browns, SOME greens, and peaches or mauve.





If you want to match your eyeshadow to your clothes, you can do it, there's just a trick. Don't mach EXACTLY right. Either do and off-shade or a contrasting one. Like, if you're wearing black, wear a white shadow, for red, do pink. For blue, do a golden, or if you wear green, put a purple or mauve shadow on.





Hope this gives you some ideas:-)!!!!!!
I always wear earthy tones because it suits my complexion best, regardless of what I'm wearing. I'll just adjust how much I put on and the intensity of my eyeliner/mascara depending on where I'm going- lighter for daytime, heavier for night. If I want to somehow pull my makeup and outfit together, I'll opt for a different colored lipstick or something.
It seriously does NOT depend on your clothes. It depends on your,hair,eye and skin colour. If you want to find out some good ways of seing which colour suits you best then go to a makeup shop and ask if they can makeover you and give you a couple of tips. Hope I helped!





And good luck, it can be hard finding the right colour!
Black- brown


Red- black


Pink- hint of purple


Orange- barely some blue


Yellow- purple


Green- pink


Blue- brown


Purple- black





This is what I wear usually.


Or if I think it would be too tacky then I wear just brown.


Brown goes with everything.
I really didn't think it had anything to do with your clothes. I'm pretty positive it has to do with your skin tone if you really wanna wear eye shadow.
I just like to wear bronze or natural colors, they look fab and match everything.
use natural colors.


it is OK to apply black eyeshadow if ur wearing black


and it is OK to wear white eyeshadow if ur wearing white...


Try the smokey eye, its nice:):)
don't wear any, just plain old eye liner and mascara and then u never have to worry about it, nothing goes with everything
Well... I think u should use more browns and bronzy colors for the eyes,.. instead of like light blue or pink..Smokey eye is really nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal