Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best eyeliner and eyeshadow for dark brown eyes?

I like eggplant colored eyeliner %26amp; light or dark blue eyeliner


black looks too harsh for my dark eyes





I use a very light shimmery lilac color on my lids and inner corners of my eyes.





I also like to use shimmery neutrals, they make my eyes popWhat is the best eyeliner and eyeshadow for dark brown eyes?
Eyeliner- Clinique Jet Black





Eyeshadow- Versace...pale and semi vibrant colors.What is the best eyeliner and eyeshadow for dark brown eyes?
Black eyeliner


Purple, brown, gold eyeshadow
black eyeliner.


and what color is your skin. that makes a huge difference on the color of the eyeshadow.





go to MAC Cosmetics, they'll hook you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal