Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nice eyeshadow and lip color for my skin tone and eye color?

Skin-- it's like a dark caramel color.





Eyes-- REALLY dark- I mean they look black and you can't see my pupils but they are brown.





What's something I can wear on a daily basis that won't look ridiculous or to out there? I'm going to be a senior and I'm sick of being so natural. =/Nice eyeshadow and lip color for my skin tone and eye color?
eyeshadow:


-dark brown


-gold


-mauve


-rose pink


-shimmery cream color





lips:


-red (but with neutral eyes, would look AMAZING!)


-pink


-mocha








you can also try looking up celebrities with your coloring. maybe eva mendez?





and by the way, the natural look is the best =]Nice eyeshadow and lip color for my skin tone and eye color?
light pink or just clear gloss for lips





mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
light pink gloss and mabey a gold eye shadow for blush i would use a pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal