Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's your usual eyeshadow color? What color do you wear that's not to dramatic but still noticed?

Honey lust by MAC. Always get complements and isnt too flashy but just enough! I love it!What's your usual eyeshadow color? What color do you wear that's not to dramatic but still noticed?
i use a white shimmery color. it stands out but its soo not dramatic.What's your usual eyeshadow color? What color do you wear that's not to dramatic but still noticed?
i.d. Bare Minerals shadow in Java, which is a pretty, muddy brown with silver shimmer. Sometimes I use Maybelline shadow because they're cheap and come in so many colors.
Depends on dress and time.


I usually apply an eyeshadow for outings ; parties, dining out, weddings..


Not on a regular basis.





So Golden is my fav. Then blue with dress.


Metallic brown too.
It depends on your skin tone and eye color to begin with. I have an olive tone to my skin so I like to use a darker brown with a slight gold shimmer to it. With that I use a dark green in the crease of eye.
My norm color is brown. Then for the dramatic I wear a reddish rust color, a dark purple, silver. My eyes are a blue. Then black mascara.
I think its funny how no black girls answered this question for you. lol I dont wear makeup, you shouldnt either, just take care of your skin and you will look beautiful!
Silver, %26amp; it goes with anything. I put it on really light so that you can just see it!
MAC eyeshadow in woodwinked (Warm antique gold) subtle, yet layerable for a dramatic look
I use MAC 'Club' it's brown on first glance but reflects green and blue in the light :)
Depends on where I'm going. For work eyliner, smudged, mascara and a soft pink eyeshadow. If I'm going out I get a little more dramatic.
grey or pink, I wear. For something not so dramatic, buy a more sheer formula of make-up. Shiseido is great because it gives color that is not to over done.
Smoky grey or white
i either wear a shimmery pink or bronze. the pink is for day and brings out the eyelashes while the bronze is for a more dramatic look that brings out my green eyes.
I use Almay eyeliner to bring out the green in my eyes, then top it off with a shimmery bronzer (Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips in Vegas Strip). It makes my eyes pop, but not too dramatically.
I use white eyeshadow with black on the side.
brown so my black eyes stand out! Then I use black eyeliner to finish it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal