Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you think this eyeshadow would look weird on me?

I love this eyeshadow color, but I'm not so sure it would look that great on me. What do you guys think?





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





I look a lot like my avatar.Do you think this eyeshadow would look weird on me?
I really really like that color. I am sure it will look just fine if you just wear it with the right outfit/accessories.Do you think this eyeshadow would look weird on me?
that is an amazing color and would probly look great on you. just try it out for a day and see what your friends and family think. they are the ones that care about you the most so they should be the most honest
ooo


that's a really cool color!


I say go for it!
ask your best friend to be completely honest and tell the truth or do what any normal person would do and try it on if it looks good then go for it after all we are our own best critic
You realize that is going to be a very VERY intense blue, right?





Try it in the store before purchasing.
Of course. Thats a beautiful green/blue color and depending on how your using it - it would look nice on anyone.


God bless! : )
yes it wood look great! apply some dark mascara, like jet black or dark brown to go with it, and maybe some eyeliner!
i think it would match you in my opinion:D
u can wear it, just dont over do the rest of you makeup, and keep your outfit simple, you want all the attetntion to be on your eyes
sure, if you apply only a TINY bit... but i think that goldish would be gorgeous =)
No it won't look weird as long as you apply it well.


I suggest you blend it in with a charcoal grey or black so it wont look so bright. Use a fluffy brush to blend it well, bright colors that are choppy look so harsh; that's the case with any color though.
by seeing ur avatar, it would look great for ur skin tone
It depends... I wouldn't wear it to school, maybe at dances or something...
It would look good on you you have darker skin so it would look good. If you had lite skin it would look like a black eye.
it b nice but a deep green/teal or purple/plum would b a lot more gorgeous!
yea

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal