Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone have any tips on makeup: eyeshadow and mascara ? how to make it last or different colors to try..?

I like natural colors because im light skinned, and i dont like to use to much makeup .I want to know different makeup tips ,let me know some of the colors you use and why you like them thanks .XOXODoes anyone have any tips on makeup: eyeshadow and mascara ? how to make it last or different colors to try..?
I have blue eyes, so I use brown next to them to make them look more blue. So, since my eyes are fairly big, I use a smudge brown eyeliner and a little golden brown on the lids up to the crease. If I want to do dramatic, though, I use a light charcoal color smudged above the eye and alittle in the corner and bottom with black mascara for the ';smokey eye'; affect. If you have brown eyes, try a sage shadow and grey liner, and if you have straight lashes use an eyelash curler.Does anyone have any tips on makeup: eyeshadow and mascara ? how to make it last or different colors to try..?
get a really good foundation 2 start with. (i like maybeline's moouse foundation.) put the foundation on ur eyelids then put the eyeshadow on over it it'll last ALOT longer. this works on ur lips as well but the color tends 2 blend on ur lips so i use a plain chap stick (carmax is my fav) then put on w/e lip stuff i'm wearin. this will make ur gloss keep the wet look (juz cuz it takes longer 2 soak n)





next find a good bronzer. bronzer is ur best friend esp when ur light skinned. it gives u a ';glowy'; type look. and u can use it all over ur face in place of foundation on juz on ur cheeks as blush





when it comes 2 color u can never go wrong wit earth tones and natural colors. but i personally LOVE the bronze look and ';rust'; type colors
I personally like earthtones because they're more subtle. You should try the Mary Kay Virtual Makeover at http://www.marykay.com/daryn_anderson What you do is choose a model that best represents your eye color and skin tone. Then you can mix and match the colors they display to create a complete color look. Also, if you like the colors, you can purchase the makeup on the same site or request free samples. Hope this helps you! =)
To keep eyeshadow from creasing, use MAC Paint in Bare Canvas. It works!
you should try bronze it looks good on almost n e one


cover girl has good mascara


mac make up is good and lasts a long time its also very bright and bold
I'm a light complected person as well %26amp; @ first I thought natural was the way too go until I tried this mocha icing for eyes %26amp; it looks so good on me....by the way my eyes are a hazel green.....the darkness of the eyeshadow actually brings out the color in blue or green eyes.....if u apply a thin layer of eyeliner @ the top of ur eyelid %26amp; then use a bold black @ the bottom of ur eyes it gets amazing results. I don't buy just any make-up....I always buy from avon....plus they have this new mousse mascara.....I will never use any other mascara after trying the mousse mascara from avon it's so sleek %26amp; smooth. It's not heavy %26amp; thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal