Thursday, December 10, 2009

My eye colour is black and they r small i wear black eyeliner I wuld like to knw which eyeshadow colour suits?

i am a indian and my complexion is light brown ....plz do give me tips to apply too...


i have a huge party cming up and i am ina crisis!!My eye colour is black and they r small i wear black eyeliner I wuld like to knw which eyeshadow colour suits?
You would suit blue, lilac, green and golds.





Log on to youtube and if there is a particular colour you want to experiment with do a search in youtube. ie ';blue eyeshadow'; or ';blue smokey eyes'; for example; youtube will display numerous tutorials using blue eyeshadow.





Also if you type ';asian makeup'; there will be some asian inspired tutorials - try typing in ';bollywood makeup'; Or do a general search on youtube ie ';how to apply eyeshadow';





The videos are so helpful.





Also try makeupgeek.com she has numerous tutorials.





This the same for any type of makeup application ie ';How to apply foundation';My eye colour is black and they r small i wear black eyeliner I wuld like to knw which eyeshadow colour suits?
Ok. I think you should do a dark tan color. Sweep it on with your finger, then dab some off so it doesn't look too heavy (do this with a tissue).


That's it lol.
if you have small dark eyes and want to make your eyes appear larger then you most definately want to stay away from dark colors .
Carry on the dark look by going with black or smokey colours. If you don't like the look of them on then go for a really Natural look with browns :-)
try light blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal