Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is black eyeshadow supposed to make your eyes smaller or bigger?

makes them biggerIs black eyeshadow supposed to make your eyes smaller or bigger?
it makes it smaller....light colors makes that feature biggerIs black eyeshadow supposed to make your eyes smaller or bigger?
black eyes shadow is fugly.


and it makes your eyes lool smaller.
Smalllller


bright eyshadows make your eyes look biggger!
smaller
Don't guess I've ever seen black eyeshadow and don't think I want to.
makes my eyes smaller if i put it on the bottom of my eyes. but if you have big eyes already it will look good.
I would think bigger... but I also think scary as well!
I think it depends on your eye shape. I your eyes are simple round eyes, some black eyeshadow will make them look drowned out and beady. Then on the other hand if you have long, slightly slanted eyes, Black eyeshadow will accentuate the length of you eyes and make them appear kinda ';cat-like'; , deep and sexier.
depends on how you're using it. i have really small eyes so i line my eyes with black eyeshadow OVER my eyeliner and the line is thin at the inner corner but it gets thicker towards the outter corner and then i wing it up a bit. it opens up my eyes some more. :)
bigggerrr
I dont know what its supposed to do, but it totally makes your eyes look smaller
If you do it correctly, it makes them look bigger.


I use black eyeshadow but then put some dark silver or a bit of silver over it and it makes it not as dramatic, and your eyes will pop.. for lack of a better term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus removal